Buying a house can be complicated! You need an agent with a deep understanding of the current market and its trends and, ideally, someone who is an authority on the area in which you are looking to purchase.
At Beth Ferester & Company, we focus on providing quality service to the buyers we represent. We know this is one of the biggest investments you will ever make, so we seek to secure the best home for you and your family at the best possible price. We hope to find a home you will enjoy for years to come that retains its value should you ever need to sell it. And if that day does come, we would love the opportunity to guide you through the selling process as your marketing expert.
Beth Ferester & Company is the best choice for buyers for many reasons:
- All of our agents have years of experience representing buyers, as well as sellers.
- We understand the relocation process and have assisted thousands of people moving into the area.
- Beth Ferester and her agents have assisted in handling major corporate moves for companies like Exxon, Fina, Anadarko (formerly Kerr McGee), Hughes Christensen, Huntsman, and others.
- Our website offers useful resources for anyone trying to navigate the difficult process of buying a home – you will find links to local schools, entertainment, services, and everything else an incoming buyer will need to get settled.
- Our agents are experts in negotiation. We keep on top of current market statistics so we can guide our buyers in making wise choices and not overpaying for a home.
- Our agents have a proven track record of satisfied clients – over 50% of our business comes from returning buyers and sellers.
- Our Concierge service provides detailed lists of mortgage officers and inspectors for the incoming buyer. We can also put you in touch with quality contractors if any updating or remodeling is required after your purchase.
- If you are looking for a newly built home, our agents have the experience you need. We have built strong relationships with the area’s best builders over many years, and we understand the construction process and building codes. We are happy to assist with every step of the home-building process, including on-site visits when possible.
- Our agents are available to offer advice and assistance long after you close on your new home, and if you do need to sell at any point in the future, we are happy to help.
Like everything else at Beth Ferester & Company, we offer quality service for every lifestyle. We pride ourselves on being a boutique company with an emphasis on quality over quantity. When you hire one of our agents, you get the personal care and attention that you deserve, backed by the entire team at Beth Ferester & Company.
Call us today and let us show you why we are the choice for the most discriminating clientele.