Need some ideas to help make your Valentine’s Day special? Whether you’re searching for something fun for your wife, husband, girlfriend, or a night out with friends, there are many local options right here in the Woodlands area for you to celebrate at. Some events will require a reservation, so plan ahead!
If you’re looking for a Valentine’s Day special…try out one of these places for dinner!
- Morton’s Steakhouse will serve steak and Lobster Oscar at their “Dine Your Heart Out” from February 9th-16th.
- Robard’s Steakhouse is having a Galentine’s Day event on February 13th. So grab your gal pals for drink specials and bar bites!
- Landry’s Seafood restaurant will be hosting a “Love at First Bite” romantic dinner on the special day.
- Jasper’s in Market Street is offering up a four-course dinner on the 14th and 15th. If you haven’t tried the blue cheese potato chips with roasted garlic herb butter, it’s a favorite among the locals.
- Dosey Doe, a restaurant and live music venue is hosting it’s 5th year celebrating with BJ Thomas. You will want to get a prime seat for his show, “Hooked on a Feeling”.
- The Glade Gallery offers another live music option in their romantic art gallery setting. You will be treated to a “My Jazzy Valentine Dinner,” (four courses), champagne, a bottle of wine, and you’ll be entertained by the music lineup with Woody Witt Jazz Quartet featuring Ermelinda Cuellar on vocals.
If you want to skip the long lines at a restaurant, Wild Stallion Vineyards is having a Valentine’s Day cooking class. You will be greeted with a champagne cocktail and cheese and charcuterie board. Each couple will then be assigned a decadent course to create with Chef Mills.
If you’re craving something creative, Painting With a Twist makes for a unique date on this holiday. The instructor will show you step by step directions on how to paint a beautiful work of art that you can take home.
Don’t forget to make reservations, get a babysitter, and a gift before it’s too late.
Whether you’re still in the first chapter of your love story, celebrating your 50th Valentine’s Day together, or spending time with close friends, start planning your special night. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Check in with your favorite restaurants to see if they are having any specials, and let us know in the comments…