The Woodlands has big and small shopping centers on virtually every corner, providing everything you need. But, sometimes these options can be a bit overwhelming when you’re trying to find something specific or are new to the area. Instead of throwing in the towel and living with what you’ve got, scratch that itch for new décor by visiting these local stores:
• French Courtyard – Tucked into a small shopping center on Robbins Road, French Courtyard is more than just a consignment and antique store. They offer unique furniture pieces, many in complete sets for your entire room, and lots and lots of accessories. Their style is elegant and full of character. They also have a women’s clothing section, so pick up something for yourself or that special someone while you’re there!
• Tumbleweeds & Notions – Opened just two years ago by a young entrepreneur, Tumbleweeds & Notions is a quaint little gift and décor shop in the Alden Bridge Village Center. Featuring whimsical items, jewelry, and antiques, this is the perfect place to find that perfect something.
• The Clock Shop – This specialty store off of FM 1488 has the largest selection of antique time pieces you’ll find anywhere. Their showroom includes grandfather, cuckoo, wall and table clocks perfect for giving your room a little character while also being a functional piece. They also have furniture, wine racks and other décor items available.
• The Blue Finch – A small store over in Magnolia, The Blue Finch has great seasonal gifts and home décor options. They also have a candy “bar” for a little pick-me-up while you shop!
• Don Quixote’s Home Décor – With two shops in Old Town Spring and Magnolia, Don Quixote’s Home Decor specializes in imports and “rare finds” along with great customer service. Their large selection of furniture can outfit your entire home with rustic, well-made pieces and accessories to compliment them.
• Picket Fences Home Décor – If florals are your thing, a stop here is a must. Picket Fences has been designing floral arrangements in Shenandoah for over 15 years and has grown into a comprehensive furniture and design store. They also have a great selection of seasonal pieces and linens to choose from.
• Market Street – If mainstream is your thing, a stop over in the Market Street shopping center will lead you to Kirklands, Z Gallerie and Sur La Table. Unique pieces can also be found here, as well as window treatments, centerpieces, seasonal items and furniture for every room in your home.